Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Today is a beautiful day. Above the cloud cover is an expansive azure sky, reaching down and around to embrace the world. I'm leaving the office in an hour to head outside to do some landscaping.

Sometime this week, I'll be heading up to the crag to work on cleaning the new route I'm developing. I have to dig out all the dirt from the crack and clean away the lichen before the line is ready to roll. I'll have my name in the guidebook as the First Ascentionist! And I get to name the route.

I've started writing for this online magazine at www.suite101.com. Go ahead and check it out. Just plug my name in the search. Also, I'd love any suggestions for articles. No one is making use of the comments section of this blog--makes me feel lonely. Is anybody out there??

Next post (barring some big news) will be about sex. Maybe that'll catch your interests.

2 comments: