Search This Blog

Monday, June 30, 2008

Hoo wee, yesterday was a helluva day. Started the morning with a nice long sleep-in to catch a few missing zees. Then meandered on over to start my volunteer shift at Lobsterfest, which consisted of sitting in the shade drinking free beer and reading my book. Then, I got to eat a free lobster. I sat with two dudes who'd ridden their bikes from Aspen (30 miles give or take) and ended up going to a bar to play pool with them.
One of them was gay and started hitting on me, which was flattering and awkward. What do you do when a guy says, "You have a really nice ass," or "Judging by your swagger, I'd say your package is thick though not long" ? Just nod and say you're content with your beautiful girlfriend, I suppose.

Today was sweet. I went climbing and ended up finishing the clean-up of my project. I then climbed it, nabbing my first first ascent. I'm calling it Leighway. There's a piece of history for this guy. Score one.

The folks will be in town day after tomorrow! Excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment