Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Oh man. Long day at the office. Sometimes I think I've learned just about all I can get out of this internship. Usually I'm just sitting around cruising the net looking for climbing news. Staring at the same old websites day after day can wear on a fellow. On days where nothing happens, I'm bored. To tears.
I wish I could edit more features, but with an issue about to head to publication, there's really not much for me to do. Speaking of the issue, this is the one with my article. Accident Report. The issue should be out in a week or two--but who really knows what goes on here?
It looks like I'm not going to have as many articles in the actual magazine as I'd hoped. Most of my work is just online news. Ho hum. At least I've had a lot of time to read out here. I've ticked more than nine books since I arrived.
I'm working on cleaning up a new route at the crag. Once I get all the dirt and plants out of the crack, I'll get to climb it and name it! Then I'll be in the guidebook as First Ascent. Oh yeah.
Last night I watched No Country for Old Men. That is a hell of a movie. So intense. The acting of the killer is phenomenal! I watched it before bed and had a slew of bad dreams. That's what I call a great flick.
Thanks, Sam, for your comments. You make me feel loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment