Search This Blog

Thursday, August 28, 2008

I've been watching the Democratic National Convention off and on. Usually more off than on, but the speeches I've seen have been wildly inspiring. Maybe not quite enough to get me out in the trenches, but certainly enough to get my election juices flowing.
Finally, finally, finally, the democrats have fronted a candidate with some chutzpah, some verve. No more limp biscuit, lame duck, tired old has-beens. This guy is an up-and-comer. I'm really excited. But also really worried and nervous: the republicans are up to their usual evil tricks, and I fear that too many people are too stupid and sheepish to ignore the lies and irrelevant dirt dug up by people with nothing better to do than , and realize that anyone who votes republican and earns less than a quarter-million dollars is being duped.

I'm watching it right now and wishing I'd been watching and blogging throughout like all those people paid to post on the internet

sign: 911 was an inside job
msnbc as liberated
this could be a turning point--excitement builds; my heart starts thumping.
how can one BE a republican?
how can they sell out humanity like that?

Well, I've re-initiated the blog, and I'm hoping for some feedback. Much more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment