Search This Blog

Saturday, July 26, 2008

time is such a goddamn confusing thing. there's only an instant. everything else is just a memory or dream. Seeking continuity through REM rearrangement of the neurons. It's just so weird, it freaks me out sometimes when I start to think too deeply about it.
And we barely remember--a hazy idea at best, generally--what came before this one infinite instant (<--how can that even be?). There are methods and materials that can cause the isolation and highlight of that instant. Present. The only one that really exists (our concept of past is very much alike that of the imagined future). Unfortunately, the mainstream has been rather effective in shutting down that portion of humanity. They sort of shot themselves repeatedly in the foot though, by being such poofs.
Maybe that's part of why I'm so interested (but bad at forming habits) in dream activity--specifically achieving on-purpose lucid dreams. And why I spent a good part of my younger college days soaring on the wings of demons.
As far as the past goes, it's not even difficult to completely make up a scenario in one's imagination and place it in the shelves of memories. I've tested it. For real. Eyewitness testimony is a pile of crap. Pure dramatics. The human mind is not so difficult to tap. Psychology is really our weakest science with the greatest potential--but no one pays attention to all that junk.
There are so many saps in the world, it shocks and saddens me. How does one get to be like that? If I were like that, how would I know? Am I a sap?
God I hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment